Junior Software Engineer
Junior Software Engineer
Region: Ottawa, ON
Employment Type: Permanent or Contract
Security Clearance: Secret (Level 2)
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37512 - LK
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking a Junior Software Engineer for one of our Defence opportunities in Ottawa – Carling Campus.
- Prepare procurement support documentation such as technical data specifications, plans and drawings, standards and Statement of Work (SOW)
- Attend design, technical and management reviews or meetings in order to monitor and advise on progress and potential problems
- Evaluate and recommend system level solutions
- Provide assistance in solving emergency technical or engineering problems
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada SECRET (Level II) Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of Engineering or Applied Science
- Relevant engineering experience in an applicable field of Engineering or Applied Science
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following:
- Engineering trade-off analysis;
- Integrated logistics support;
- Analysis of proposed solutions to system deficiencies;
- Review and comment on technical specifications;
- Technical evaluation of proposals;
- Estimation of costs and risk and provision of recommendations;
- Analysis of interface standards and integration requirements for internal and external interfaces; and
- Requirements analysis or management using the Requirements Management tool (DOORSTM).
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.