Region: Halifax, NS
Employment Type: Permanent or Contract
Security Clearance: Secret (Level II)
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37509 – LK
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of the Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking a Network Engineer for one of our opportunities in Halifax.
- Develop technical architecture for unclassified training labs and test bed
- Formulate network design and supporting documentation in support of accreditation efforts
- Bachelor’s degree (or better) in Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, or Math: with courses in networking
- Has a CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Certificate; a CCDA (Cisco Certified Design Associate); a Cisco Routing & Switching Certificate; or an industry-recognized equivalent qualification
- Experience with 2 or more Wide Area Networks (WAN) Projects involving a 50+ networking devices
- Experience preparing and presenting business cases to justify WAN expenditures
- Experience providing hands-on technical planning and support for 50+ devices network
- Experience in the design, planning and implementation of ATM, Frame Relay, and point to point WANs
- Experience with network routing protocols
- Experience developing and maintaining WAN System documentation
- Experience with carrier offerings and services in the communications environment
- Experience with cable standards and building designs
- Must be eligible to obtain Government of Canada SECRET (Level II) Clearance
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer