Deployed Project Lead
Deployed Project Lead
Employment Type: Permanent or Contract
Security Clearance: Secret (Level 2)
Language Requirements: English (French nice to have)
Job Reference Number: 37501 – LK
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking a Deployed Project Leader for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region/Gatineau Region.
- Manage all deployed staff and resources in meeting client expectations;
- Prepare resource estimates in response to DND provided SOWs (estimate time and cost and recommend resource assignments);
- Participate as required in DLCSPM PM planning co-ordination events;
- Plan, analyze and schedule recruiting to meet client resource tasks;
- Manage, supervise and monitor all deployed resources in co-ordination with client supervisors;
- Ensure that all personnel adhere to all ADGA practices and procedures;
- Provide Status Reports and briefings when required;
- Liaise with client or designated client rep on staffing requirements;
- Execute task-related budgeting, forecasting, scheduling, timesheet approvals, invoice reconciliation, SOW amendments as necessary;
- Interviewing, hiring, employee performance feedback and associated managerial administrative tasks.
- Maintain and manage risks, action items, and Request for Information (RFIs);
- Any other task as directed by the Program Manager
- Any other non-Deployed Project Leader task as directed by the Program Manager
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada SECRET Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Engineering, Science, Project Management or Business Administration or its equivalent
- Experience in managing and bringing projects to successful conclusion
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in project management
- Five (5) years’ experience in preparing and presenting technical and management documents
- Three (3) years’ experience as System/Software Project Manager
- At least two (2) years’ experience in the following: Integration Management, Scope Management, Time Management, Cost Management, Quality Management, Human Resources Management, Communications Management, Risk Management and Procurement Management
- Experience using Case tools (e.g. Requirements Management, Modelling, Automated Testing, Change Management)
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.