Region: Ottawa, Ontario
Employment Type: Contract
Security Clearance: Reliability
Language Requirements: Bilingual
Job Reference Number - 37490 MM
The need for an enterprise digital workplace at Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC), stem from the accelerating technological change, workplace and workforce evolution and the need to achieve a digitally accessible and inclusive organization.
The objective of the Digital Workplace Programme (DWP) is therefore to provide PSPC’s workforce with integrated workplace tools, through the implementation of M365. The Business Analyst will assist in this implementation.
- Advise on the development of standards, policies, directives and procedures;
- Author, edit and ensure quality assurance of documentation;
- Report progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle;
- Perform transfer of knowledge, through written and verbal methods;
- Provide training and guidance to team members; and
- Complete compliance audits
- Define and document the objectives for the project; determine budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team
- Report progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle
- Meets in conference with stakeholders and other project managers and states problems in a form capable of being solved
- Prepare plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; work with a variety of project management tools
- Participate in project sign-off
Education & Experience:
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada RELIABILITY Clearance
- Has a minimum of 10 years’ experience within the last 15 years prior to the RFP posting date as a Business Analyst
- Has an IT certification, such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations and the Project Management Professional (PMP). To meet this requirement, a copy of the certificate must be provided.
- Has experience on major crown projects* that required the knowledge of Government of Canada policies. *Major crown project is defined as a project that exceeds $100 million.
- Has experience with the use of one or more project management productivity tools such as Rational, Primavera, CA Clarity, and MS Project Server.
- Has experience working on projects in transitioning a custom-built system to Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions.