Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Permanent or Contract
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37489-DT
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking a Project Coordinator for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
The Project Coordinator tasks could include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate project planning and implementation activities for all DND/CAF locations across
- Assist project management and technical IT professionals, technical users and end users in
- project coordination and synchronization tasks;
- Maintain and update relevant project information in manual and/or electronic files; project
- information might include such things as project activity schedule, status reports,
- In accordance with established procedures, coordinate project related Action Items and ensure
- Action Items are documented and are being addressed in support of project activities;
- In accordance with established procedures, liaise with project staff to ensure that project risk /
- issues are documented in the Risk Register, appropriate analyses are completed; ensure any
- associated lessons learned are documented;
- Manage project schedule to ensure appropriate scheduling tool is maintained accurately
- reflecting current activities, liaising with project staff as necessary to obtain inputs;
- Support information sharing by providing required input in support of project change control
- boards and dashboards by required deadlines;
- Prepare required inputs and reports to senior management and internal or external Partners
- liaising with team members, other DND / government organizations as required;
- Coordinate dependencies with other project and liaise with project stakeholders on strategic and
- complex matters related to the project; and
- Communicate with project management and data processing professionals, technical users and
- end users on technical matters related to the project.
- Deliverables for the Project Coordinator / Project Control Officer may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a National rollout/implementation plan;
- Produce Reports/proposals for the improvement of certain business processes;
- Create SOPs as-and-when required;
- Tracking of project action Items and updates;
- Monitoring, updating and reporting project risks and issues;
- Monitoring, updating and reporting progress on Project schedules and updates;
Must have a minimum of a university undergraduate degree OR a college diploma/certificate in any field. Proof
must be demonstrated in the response.
Must have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a project coordinator in a Network/Telecommunications or Server/Software Migration environment.
Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of collective experience within the last ten (10) years assisting project
managers and IT professionals in both project coordination and synchronization of tasks.
Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of collective experience within the last ten (10) years coordinating
project change requests within a federal government department, or crown corporation, or federal agency.
Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of collective experience within the last ten (10) years maintaining
project schedules and activities within a federal government department, or crown corporation, or federal
Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of collective experience within the last ten (10) years performing project control tasks including project scheduling, status reporting, action items tracking and document management.
Must have experience providing telecommunication/network administration and server/software migration
Must have experience as a Project Coordinator in a telecommunication/network and server/software
migration related project within a federal government department, or crown corporation, or federal agency.
Must have experience within the last fifteen (15) years producing consolidated project milestone schedules and summary reports to the Project Manager or Project Leader within a federal government department, or crown corporation, or federal agency.
Must have experience within the last fifteen (15) years producing key risk and issue management registry reports to the Project Manager or Project Leader within a federal government department, or crown corporation, or federal agency.
Must have experience within the last fifteen (15) years in a project management support capacity liaising with clients and Network Service Providers at a National level.
Experience tracking, reporting and responding to client queries on SSC IT Transformation projects.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.