Region: Trenton, Ontario
Employment Type: Permanent or Contract
Security Clearance: Secret (Level 2)
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37488 - LK
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking a Software Engineer for one of our opportunities in the Trenton, Ontario
- Assist DND in providing ongoing In-Service Support for simulation infrastructure.
- Assist DND in identifying, selecting, and installing appropriate low-level individual operator and maintainer SE interfaces for a variety of air, land, and maritime weapon system platforms.
- Provide recommendations for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of simulation practices
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada SECRET Clearance
- You have previous experience as a software developer in a modeling and simulation environment
- Master’s Degree or better in Computer Science, Mathematics, Sciences, or Engineering, with Modeling and Simulation courses.
- Ideally 5 plus years experience in designing, coding, and testing with C++ and Java programming
- Ideally 5 plus years experience with Microsoft, and Unix or Linux operating system environment
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.