Greater Toronto Area, Ontario
Region: Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Reference Number: 37482 - MK
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
Extravision, a division of ADGA, specializes in the development, design and integration of security technologies. However, our expertise in this field goes beyond security equipment. Our integrated security management approach relies on our extensive expertise, capitalizing on our knowledge, analytical skills and expertise to provide the most effective and optimized means of security.
Extravision’s security designs protect some of the most strategic sites in Canada.
We are currently looking an Account Executive for one of our opportunities in the Greater Toronto Area for Extravision.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, the candidate will be responsible for expanding and maintaining a customer base while generating profitable returns for the organization. This role will focus on the creation and closing of new customer sales opportunities while assisting in the retention and growth of existing clients. The mandate beyond growth is to always provide an exceptional customer experience to our new and existing customers.
- Identifies and assesses opportunities within the Integrated Security industry.
- Initiates opportunities, and manages a significant pipeline to meet growth and revenue targets.
- Fosters lasting and mutually beneficial business relationships by communicating clearly and providing exceptional client support.
- Achieves desired market penetration and market share within agreed upon parameters.
- Prepares written documentation and delivers oral presentations for external clients and internal corporate audiences.
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports with respect to business unit forecasts, budgets, issues, and progress.
- Prepares proposals, presentations, quotations, contracts, and supporting documentation.
- Negotiates contracts and agreements.
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 year’s business development experience in the Security Industry, preferably in the enterprise System Integration space.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Must have demonstrated experience selling IT services in private industry and/or provincial and municipal governments.
- Must have experience delivering presentations to individuals as well as groups at the management and executive level.
- Must have the ability to manage and translate objectives into actions, which are specific, measurable, and achievable with realistic timelines.
- Must have superior organizational skills and the ability to plan, coordinate, and monitor a significant number of functions/tasks simultaneously.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills paired with an ability to build rapport with diverse clients in a variety of settings.
- Must be eligible for Enhanced Reliability security clearance.
- University Degree or College diploma in Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing management, or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.