Business Analyst/Project Manager
Business Analyst/Project Manager
Region: Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Contract
Security Clearance: No Clearance Required
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37466-KC
Leading the assigned project to ensure that all deliverables are achieved on time, budget and in-scope;
• Developing business requirements for a contract management solution using templates;
• Ensuring clear communications with executives, stakeholders, assigned project staff members consultants and vendors;
• Documenting and analysing business processes, business requirements, inputs, outputs and integration points;
• Documenting project schedules, project plans, requirements definitions as well as cost estimates for the projects;
• Identifying and defining key objectives, risks and drivers, to create appropriate plans while mitigating identified issues and risks;
• Conducting workflow analysis and business process modelling;
• Conducting gap assessments and documenting system and process requirements that will bridge gaps with base system (SAP – Ariba)
• Taking responsibility for eliciting and documenting; project constraints, resource levelling impacts and project delays
• Leading the project teams to identify, document, track and resolve project problems, defects and issues;
• Performing other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
10+ years of professional business analysis and project management experience, exhibiting clear, practical knowledge of tools and techniques for documenting, planning, organizing, executing, monitoring and controlling multiple IT projects while developing business requirements and making recommendations on implementation strategies.
Excellent stakeholder management and consulting skills with proven track record of relationship management, partnership development and strong leadership capacity, with the ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders, mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflicts, and execute with limited information and ambiguity.
Proven track record of documenting business requirements with an emphasis on gap assessments having successfully implemented solutions that leveraged 3rd party modules on large scale financial systems.
Preference will be given to those candidates with industry experience in the Public Sector or those candidates with significant experience with contact management solutions including SAP – Ariba.
Experience with Project Management methodologies, including; Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Agile Project Management, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and any other relevant project management methodologies as well as a solid understanding and demonstrated experience of business and systems requirement gathering leading to the implementation of enterprise contract management solutions.
Experience with Project Management & Business Requirement Areas including:
• Integration, scope, time, cost and risk & issues management;
• Human resource management;
• Stakeholder, engagement and communication management;
• Procurement management;
• Quality management
• Business Requirement Gathering
• Gap Assessments
• Process Modelling
Technical Experience with SAP and Enterprise ERP Financial Solutions with an emphasis on Contract Management Solutions as well as an ability to recommend and implement security, privacy and quality assurance requirements as well as corporate and legislated standards for confidential data.
Excellent written/verbal communication skills and polished presentation abilities; influencing and communicating at all organizational levels.
Seasoned decision-making and critical thinking capabilities, with a working knowledge of effective tools and techniques for solving problems; analyzing possible risks and recommending a mitigation approach from a number of possible choices, often creating new options with input from team members
Education and Accreditations:
A university degree in computer science or a related discipline pertinent to Information Technology and / or Business Analysis / Project Management with extensive experience working in a large complex organization environment, or the approved equivalent combination of education and / or relevant management experience.