Region: National Capital Region (NCR)
Employment type: Full-Time
Security Clearance: Secret
Job ID: 37451 - DW
Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking a Junior Programmer/Tester for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Designing, developing and maintaining military software.
- Gathering, reviewing and maintaining product requirements.
- Producing source code implementations of algorithms, domain logic, data structures and interfaces.
- Writing unit and integration tests for application code.
- Executing unit tests and formal software integration tests.
- Performing review on co-worker’s software implementation.
- College Diploma in Engineering or Computer Technology.
- Minimum of 12 months of experience in Java or C# as part of an educational program.
- 3 year Advanced Diploma in Engineering or Computer Technology, or Bachelor degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- 12 months or more of experience in Java or C# in a work environment.
- 12 months or more using source control tools and Integrated Development Environments (IDE) in a work environment.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.