Region: Kingston, ON
Employment Type: Contract (2 year + Option)
Security Clearance: Secret Clearance - Level II
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37422-EH
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking for an Intermediate Software Programmer for one of our Defence sector opportunities in Kingston, ON.
Our client has a requirement for one (1) Software Engineer (the “Resource”) to participate in the development, design, and support of client’s core modelling and simulation software. This will require an estimated five (5) days of onsite effort weekly throughout the duration of the engagement.
The Primary tasks:
- Bachelor’s Degree or better in Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or Mathematics.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- A minimum of three (3) years in the past five (5) years designing, coding, and testing C++ and Java programming in a modeling and simulation environment;
- A minimum of two (2) years in the past ten (10) years working in a Microsoft, and Unix or Linux operating system environment;
- Must be eligible for a Level II Secret Clearance
- Gain valuable experience from Senior Engineers; shape and design modelling and simulation software for Canada military.
- Work with industry leaders in the defence sector (most people dream of this type of opportunity)!
- Awesome benefits, group RRSP Plan, and Profit Sharing for ADGA Employees.
- Exclusive employee access to Perkopolis
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.