Belonging at ADGA Group Consultants Inc.:
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct. All our employees contribute to our success; our people are our passion!
Belonging in the Defence and Proposal teams at ADGA Group Consultants Inc.:
In this role, you will be reporting into the Defence Line of Business. The Grid Writer will be supporting ADGA’s ability to generate revenue through staff augmentation. If you take pride in your attention to details, diligence and integrity, this is a great opportunity for you!
Where you can make your mark:
- Mapping and scoring resumes to ensure candidates are aligned with client needs
- Qualifying proposed candidate qualifications against solicitation documents and contract requirements for suitability in ADGA proposals and for internal contract staffing requirements
- Providing general assistance and guidance to other members of the team with respect to proposal development, preparation, formatting and scheduling, as required
Education & Experience:
- Security Clearance Required: Secret
- 3 – 5 Years of Experience in: Public Sector – Defence experience
- Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
- ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
- Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.