Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Permanent or Contract
Security Clearance: Secret (Level 2)
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37413 - DW
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
Our client has a requirement for one (1) Technical Architect to participate in the development, design, and support of client’s core modelling and simulation software. This will require an estimated five (5) days of onsite effort weekly throughout the duration of the engagement.
- 10+ year’s experience
- 3 years of demonstrated cumulative experience in analyzing requirements and developing HRMS software applications.
- Strong knowledge of ORACLE applications
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of demonstrated cumulative experience in data modeling and data integration using SQL Navigator.
- Post-secondary education. (College/CEGEP diploma or University degree)
- Exposure to HRMS systems in a military or defense environment would be a huge asset.
- Must hold a Level II Secret Clearance.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.