37387 - MW
Belonging at ADGA Group Consultants Inc.:
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct. All our employees contribute to our success; our people are our passion!
Belonging in the Talent Acquisition team at ADGA Group Consultants Inc.:
As a Talent Sourcer, you will be a key driver in meeting our client needs through your ability to build lasting relationships for a pipeline of diverse skillsets. In your efforts to increase a credible talent pool, you will also be a fundamental contributor in promoting ADGA Group Consultants Inc. to top talent. If you have a natural ability to network, easily establish rapport and enjoy making connections at a rapid pace, you are looking at the right opportunity!
Our team takes pride in our integrity, honesty and the ability to impact our internal and external stakeholders, every day.
Do you share the same values we do? If so, review the details below and send us your resume and a cover letter that speaks to your skills, objectives and interests.
Where you can make your mark:
- Demonstrating leadership in sourcing initiatives to attract top talent and represent ADGA
- Engaging in projects like: digital transformation, process enhancements, recruitment branding, candidate attraction and retention improvement strategies
- Contributing to strategic plans to engage with skilled professionals in the Ottawa are and across Canada for our end clients in the public sector
Education & Experience:
- Education: Post-Secondary Program related to HR, Sales and/or Business Management
- 1 – 3 Years of Experience in: Human Resources, Recruitment, Customer Service, Sales, Hospitality and/or transferable skills related to relationship management, leadership, networking & professional services
- Technical Skills: CRM/ATS experience or transferable software/systems, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, HRIS, LinkedIn Recruiter, job board platforms, digital marketing/social media platforms
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.