Region: Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Contract
Security Clearance: No Clearance Required
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37381-AM
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector.
We are currently looking for a Network Analyst for one of our opportunities in the Greater Toronto Area:
The Network Analyst will provide expert level support of existing Client enterprise network infrastructure and participate as directed in the deployment/support of new network related technologies as required by the Client’s ITS specifically but not limited to the deployment of Quality of Service (QoS) on our client’s Network and the implementation and support of VoIP for the client.
- Respond to dispatched incident tickets in a timely fashion
- Respond to dispatched request (change order) tickets in a timely fashion
- Communicate with ITS customers as defined by ITS KPI indexes
- Participate in Network Services meetings and discussions as directed by supervisory staff
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to section work as requested.
- Alert Client supervisory staff to any safety concerns or observations
- Provide technical observations and suggestions as applicable to help improve client network operations
- Minimum 5 years of direct involvement in the construction and support of large enterprise level network systems including multi-branch support, multi-homed Internet support
- Hands-on configuration and support of layer 2 / layer 3 network protocols
- Hands-on troubleshooting of multi-protocol network systems
- Direct involvement with the configuration and support of multi-node stateful inspection firewall systems with preference given to Checkpoint / Nokia products
- Demonstrated expertise with Avaya network switching products
- Demonstrated expertise with Cisco Networks switching products
- Demonstrated expertise with enterprise WiFi systems with preference given to experience with Aruba products
- Demonstrated experience with small security appliances (Cisco ASA Series)
- Experience with the configuration and support of enterprise Internet presence including IP / AS administration and BGP routing
- Demonstrated experience in the development and maintenance of detailed, high quality network documentation.
- Demonstrated customer service focus
- CCNA certification or equivalent practical work experience
- CISSP certification or equivalent practical work experience
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.