Region: Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Contract
Security Clearance: No Clearance Required
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37379-AM
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager/Leader for one of our opportunities in the Greater Toronto Area.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and managing the execution of application upgrade and integration IT projects.
- Managing the complete project life cycle, including all documentation, in accordance with the Client’s project management standards.
- Development of all required project documentation including Project Scope and Charter
- Successfully delivery of the project's products within the acceptable constraints of time, quality and budget agreed to within the Project Charter
- Managing multiple projects concurrently
- University or college graduate in computer science or a related discipline with, and a minimum of five years of prior experience in project management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
- Strong skills in the use of project management software applications (such as Microsoft Project).
- The ability to influence and negotiate without formal authority.
- Demonstrated leadership competencies including results achievement, human resources management, decision making, collaboration, coaching, mentoring, flexibility, professionalism and job knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills and orientation, including the demonstrated ability to work constructively and flexibly with client groups.
- A proven track record of establishing productive relationships with business partners, customers and staff.
- Proven organizational, multi-tasking, time management, and planning skills to organize resources and manage priorities in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills to work with clients, technical teams, management and executive level staff to communicate technological principles and information in an audience-friendly manner.
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and issue resolution skills in situations where the problem maybe be technical, managerial or interpersonal.
- A good understanding of business planning and purchasing / contract management processes
- Progressive technical knowledge and knowledge of best practices in Information Technology service delivery such as SDLC, COBIT and ITIL.
- Business analysis knowledge.
- PMP certification, or equivalent
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.