Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Secret (Level 2)
Language Requirements: Bilingual
Job Reference Number: 37367-AP
Presidia Security Consulting (Division of ADGA Group Consulting Inc.) is a company with a wealth of experience in policing, security, investigations and intelligence. We have worked closely with federal, provincial and municipal government departments and agencies, profit and not-for-profit corporations, and with domestic and international police and security organizations. Our solutions are always cost-effective and tailored to our clients’ needs.
We are actively recruiting for a Security/Business Consultant in the National Capital Region.
Specialized Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in Security Operations, particularly in conducting Physical Security Threat and Risk Assessments
- Experience in developing security policies and programs
- Experience in conducting security and administrative investigations
- Demonstrated written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer abilities, especially in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Self directed, with strong time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and shape client expectations
- The ability to lead project teams and be a primary facilitator
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in security consulting or security management
- Ability to obtain and hold a Secret level security clearance
- Industry certification (e.g. CPP or PSP) (preferred)
- Previous experience in policing is an asset
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.