Change Management Lead
Change Management Lead
Region: Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Contract
Security Clearance: No Clearance Required
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37364-AM
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector.
We are currently looking for a Change Management Lead for one of our opportunities in the Greater Toronto Area:
Our client requires a full-time Change Management Lead to represent the interests of all their business functions and provide oversight for these essential aspects of their current project. This role is instrumental in leading the organization through this transformational initiative, which will drive process improvement and efficiency, and enable the organization to better serve its tenants. This leadership role will have an internal team of employees to complete the required deliverables, and is anticipated to be needed for 18 to 24 months.
- Provides leadership, coaching, motivation and guidance to the Change Management, Communications and Training team, fostering team collaboration and an excellent team dynamic
- Accountable for the creation and delivery of key project deliverables, including Change Management Strategy and Plan, Change Impact Assessment, Stakeholder Analysis etc.
- Oversees the Communications Strategy and Plan, Training Strategy and Plan and is accountable for the execution of the plan
- Leads and/or participate in sessions to complete the above deliverables, engaging Business Function Leads and Business SMEs and IHMS vendor teams as required
- Provide direction to vendor in the development of training content and delivery, working in partnership with the Business Lead to review and provide sign off
- Provide input into the creation of the Business Cutover Plan
- Provide support to ensure business sustainment of the future state solution
- Prepare project status reports for the Change Management, Communications and Training team. Maintain Project Issues, Risks, Actions and Decisions in the SharePoint log.
- University Degree and Change Management Certification (PROSCI or other) is required
- Fifteen (15) years minimum experience leading change activities on at least three large scale, multi-year transformative projects, applying change management methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of change management and organization development methodologies and principles
- Strong theoretical background knowledge related to adult education theory and application
- Experience leading change management components of large, transformative change projects preferably in public sector and/or unionized environments
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing change management strategies and plans,
- Utilizing best practice principles, processes, and tools (including but not limited to: change impact assessments, training and development, communication, stakeholder management, and leadership alignment).
- Considerable experience in consulting and building credibility and strong relationships at all levels in an organization, with experience gaining buy-in and support on new approaches, change initiatives and implementation of best practice
- Demonstrated ability to function as a fully accountable change project lead
- Ability to exercise discretion, judgement and work with a degree of autonomy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including senior level briefings, reports and presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and effective at building trust, respect and cooperation among teams
- Proficiency in various competencies that include highly developed human relations skills, with the ability to communicate, negotiate and develop solid internal and external relationships, and analytical and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Visio. Familiarity with Microsoft Project.
- High energy, strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Change Management Strategy Plan
- Training Strategy and Plan
- Communications Strategy and Plan
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.