Organizational Change Management Lead
Organizational Change Management Lead
Region: Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Contract
Security Clearance: No Clearance Required
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37363-AM
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector
We are currently looking for an Organizational Change Management Lead for one of our opportunities in the Greater Toronto Area.
The experienced Organizational Change Management resource is required to recommend and develop program organizational change management strategies and plans and ensuring successful integration into component program plans, in order to increase utilization, expedite adoption and minimize disruption and resistance in change initiatives.
The resource will also be expected to contribute to program execution strategy, execution planning, business planning and performance reporting, business process re-engineering, program review, program and service improvement and organization development.
- Assess organizational readiness, risks (internal and external) and potential impacts associated with the implementation of change initiatives, identify key risks, resistance and performance gaps and develop response strategies to minimize negative impacts
- Develop and implement targeted and actionable change management strategies and plans that addresses the needs of the Customer Service Transformation Program,
- Define strategies to minimize employee and stakeholder resistance and manage change (e.g. Change communication plans, stakeholder engagement strategies, etc.) for the adoption, and realization of the program benefits
- Engage key stakeholders to promote alignment and ensure appropriate sponsorship of initiatives to achieve successful and sustainable outcomes
- Leverage the clients organizational change management methodology, techniques and expertise to lead the change and communication activities of the Customer Service Transformation program
Mandatory Requirements (experience/skills/clearance):
- Experience leading Customer Service related transformative change projects in the public sector and unionized environments
- Prosci ADKAR certification or other formalized organizational change management certification
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience working in an organization as a leader of organizational change and transition (minimum 10 yrs.)
- Experience applying organizational change management processes and tactics to shift mindset, behaviors, and achieve results (minimum 10 yrs.)
- Experience working at a strategic level (with senior executives), liaising with stakeholders to identify potential change impacts and ensure change plans are in place (minimum 5 yrs.)
- Experience in successful planning and measuring organizational change (minimum 5 yrs.)
- Experience in creating training strategy and delivering training to various groups of stakeholders (minimum 5 yrs.)
- Extensive knowledge of current change management methodologies, principles, practices, processes, tools and templates (minimum 5 yrs.)
- demonstrable experience in monitoring and reporting on the successes of change using KPIs and metrics (minimum 5 yrs.)
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management transformation programs/initiatives utilizing Salesforce (minimum 5 yrs.)
- Experience communicating and maintaining a variety of communication channels such as intranet sites, newsletters, FAQs etc., so that stakeholders have ready access to up-to-date information (minimum 5 yrs.)
- Knowledge of Business Process Reengineering with the ability to provide documentation that supports change and process optimization. (minimum 5 yrs.)
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.