Business Analyst (ERDS)
Business Analyst (ERDS)
Region: Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Contract
Security Clearance: No Clearance Required
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37361-AM
Duration: 6 Months
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector
We are currently looking for an Electronic Records and Documents Specialist (BA) for one of our opportunities in the Greater Toronto Area.
The Electronic Records & Document Specialist will be a key member of the T-Recs Project team, and is expected to use their business skills and experiences with OpenText Content Server Suite (version 16.2.x) to ensure that releases of the T-Recs solution meet or exceed the needs of their clients. They will work with our client staff to educate them on the business capabilities provided by Content Server suite, especially OpenText's proprietary Community, Information and Security (CIS) Model in order to meet business needs.
- Actively participating in walkthroughs of Business Requirements Documents, Functional &
- Technical Design documents, and proactively providing feedback, identifying gaps, ambiguities, inconsistencies, and contradictions
- Training staff to develop & sustain CIS Models required for current and future T-Recs projects
- Educate staff on the approaches for developing CIS Models and understanding the impacts on the T-Recs solution
- Developing & sustaining CIS Models for T-Recs solutions
- Assisting with the development of the sustainment approach for CIS Models
- Educating staff to understand the business capabilities provided by the OpenText Content Server suite, i.e. workflow, reporting, business integration
- Supporting the Director of Information Access in developing a plan on how best to roll out electronic records management capabilities to staff
- Supporting the Enterprise Architecture team and Information Management Program to establish required Information Management Standards for electronic records management.
- Other duties as needed to fulfil the overall goals of the project
- Demonstrated, hands-on, extensive experience as a business lead, business analyst or technical analyst in large, complex projects within large organizations managing requirements, business functions and CIS Model development for OpenText Content Server 16.x (OTCS).
- Extensive experience translating business requirements into requirements for a CIS Model, as well as developing, deploying and validating the CIS Model.
- Extensive experience configuring business capabilities in OpenText Content Server suite to satisfy business requirements, i.e. workflow, reporting, business integration
- Demonstrated experience in planning the roll out of electronic records management or document management capabilities to large organizations, experience with large Government rollouts is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience with the development of Information Management Standards for electronic records or document management.
- Demonstrated experience with the development of training curriculums for electronic records management roll-outs
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, presentation skills involving all levels of staff and vendors.
- Excellent ability to clearly communicate (verbally and in writing) with others including, but not limited to, documenting the CIS Model and presenting to all levels of staff.
Excellent ability to coach, mentor, and train business and technical teams on the development, deployment and subsequent validation of the CIS Model.
Excellent knowledge of the business capabilities provided by the various products in the OpenText Content Suite.
- Proficiency with Windows 10, Mobile OS (iOS, Android), MS Office 2013+ applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint), MS Access.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.