Work Management System Lead
Work Management System Lead
Region: Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Contract
Security Clearance: No Clearance Required
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37355-AM
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector.
We are currently looking for a Work Management Solution Specialist for one of our opportunities in the Greater Toronto Area:
The candidate will support the Clients Enterprise Work Management Program (TS Project) and other applicable assignments as directed by management.
This work assignment is scoped to address work associated with the development of the Transportation Enterprise Work Management Solution Implementation project.
- Support the development of the client’s IT Enterprise Work Management Program
- Assist with development of common enterprise standards, work management common process definitions and design considerations for the work management solution
- Support the Implementation Vendor and the Work Package E Project Manager
- Candidates should possess a current IBM Maximo certification
- Certified Deployment Professional – Maximo EAM 7.6 Functional Analyst a definite asset
- 5+ years of experience working on large-scale Work and Asset management implementation projects
- 5+ years working experience and ability to evaluate and document business workflow, procedures, roles & responsibilities and integration & data conversion/migration strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of municipal infrastructure to satisfy service planning and delivery improvement
- Demonstrated experience to lead the functional requirements definition process, analyze, document and translate requirements relative to the design and development for a work management system, its functionality and architecture.
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge of non-functional requirements such as performance, loading, privacy and security impacts of data and reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), coaching and mentoring skills of both technical and non-technical resources, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Consideration will be given to candidates familiar with some or all: failure mode principles and procedures; Health and safety legislation, regulations and working practices and procedures; Resource management; Management of materials, logistics and supply chains; Procurement strategies
- Experience in Work management processes, and frameworks (Min 5 years)
- Experience developing Work Management job plans and work flow procedures (Min 5
- Experience with requirement refinement and translation (IT and non IT) (Min 5 years)
- Expert knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management system, asset and work
- management lifecycle principles (2 – 3 years)
- Critical infrastructure protection experience (Min 5 years)
- Experience configuring IBM Maximo EAM to design and/or expedite inspection work flows to support work and asset management processes (Min 5 years)
- Experience working with Blueprint, ITIL and ISO standards and frameworks (2 – 4 years)
- Experience working in the municipal government sector (Min 5 years
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.