Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Region: Trenton, ON
Employment type: Full-Time
Security Clearance: Secret II
Job ID: 37349-EH
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer for one of our Defence sector opportunities inTrenton, ON.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Sciences, or Engineering, with Modeling and Simulation courses.
- Must have a CMSP (Certified Modeling and Simulation Professional) Certificate or an equivalent industry-recognized qualification.
- Must have demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- A minimum of seven (7) years in the past twelve (12) years designing, coding, and testing C++ and Java programming in a modeling and simulation environment;
- A minimum of six (6) years in the past ten (10) years working in a Microsoft, and Unix or Linux operating system environment;
- A minimum of six (6) years in the past ten (10) years developing HLA compliant simulation systems;
- A minimum of six (6) years in the past ten (10) years working with Image Generation and display systems.
- Must have an active security clearance at the level of Secret II.
- Work on-site at a Canadian Armed Forces Army Base to shape and design modelling and simulation software for Canada’s military.
- Work with industry leaders in the defence sector (most people dream of this type of opportunity)!
- Awesome benefits, group RRSP Plan, and Profit Sharing for ADGA Employees.
- Exclusive employee access to Perkopolis
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.