Region: Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Contract
Security Clearance: No Clearance required
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37347-AM
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector.
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator for one of our opportunities in the Greater Toronto Area.
The incumbent will function as part of the Project Management Team in the fulfillment of project objectives and deliverables.
- Manage project execution and completion of IT and non-IT initiatives
- Organize meetings and workshops, including preparation of supporting materials and meeting minutes
- Develop project presentations – including but not limited to working group, steering committee, and executive reports, focusing on bringing out the key points relevant to each
- Prepare project deliverables to define project tasks, timelines and resources
- Ensure project documentation follows identified standards and frameworks
- Follow-up on team member commitments and proactively identify and track program risks
- Support management of project work packages
- Develop Project Charters, Statements of Work (SOWs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and other project artifacts
- Participates in procurement process to acquire project materials and/or professional services
- Track project actual costs against forecast and budget and resolve discrepancies
- Support on-board of new team members
- Maintain project action item list, risk registry, weekly dashboards, and other project logs and artifacts’
- Manage project Sharepoint site
- Strong organizational, analytical, time management and problem solving skills
- Previously demonstrated exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across a large organization to collect and manage information
- Management of project work packages as assigned and fulfillment of project team commitments
- Experience tracking project costs, identifying variances and resolving related discrepancies
- Experience in preparing project documentation (i.e. project plans and schedules) to define project tasks, timelines and resources
- Post-Secondary Education (or equivalent experience) in a discipline such as Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology Systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles and processes, as recognized by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Experience working on multi-disciplinary projects including information technology and business transformation
- Minimum 6 years professional experience as Project Manager, Project Lead, Project Coordinator or Business/Systems Analyst
- Minimum 4 years experience creating business presentations, communications and executive reporting
- Applied knowledge of MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Visio
- Experience supporting delivery of complex or multi-streamed projects
- Highly developed project planning and performance management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent prioritization and risk management capabilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills
- PMP (Project Management Professional) designation is a must
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.