Region: Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Contract
Security Clearance: No Clearance Required
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37344-AM
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector.
We are currently looking for an Oracle Developer for one of our opportunities in the Greater Toronto Area:
Our Clients require an Oracle Developer to to implement improvements in systems and address a backlog.
- Create Oracle database application design specifications from concept through implementation.
- Create database schema structures to support new application features.
- Work with the Client team to create and document functional and technical requirements, design documentation and develop the technical components for the extended functionality and system interfaces
- Create and maintain Oracle 11g/12c including packages, ETL processes and stored procedures.
- Create and maintain Oracle APEX application functionality.
- Create and maintain reports including a wide spectrum of complex reports, graphical reports, formula-based reports, and analysis reports.
- Create and apply application patches; facilitate ad-hoc requests; assist with version-controlling objects; diagnose application/report performance problems and tune processes.
- Create test data, to test the system in an enterprise environment and to test the performance of the system with high volume data.
- Work closely with client and development team to deliver mission critical information software to solutions.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Advanced level database modeling skills including design, planning, definition, structure working in an Oracle 11g/12c environment.
- Advanced level programming skills in PL/SQL, ETL and application report development.
- Experience in Crystal Report and Java Enterprise Edition development
- Experience leading the design and development of Oracle APEX 5.x applications.
- Experience with modern Web-based application development.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.