Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Contract
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language Requirements: Bilingual
Job Reference Number: 37343- EW
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Advise on the development of standards, policies, directives and procedures;
- Author, edit and ensure quality assurance of documentation;
- Report progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle;
- Perform transfer of knowledge, through written and verbal methods;
- Provide training and guidance to team members; and
- Complete compliance audits
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience within the last 15 years as a Business Analyst developing and finalizing business requirement documentation that allow an organization to carry out its mandate and functional responsibilities working on IT projects for a large organization of over 1,000 employees.
- Must have an IT certification, such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations, Project Management Professional (PMP) or a Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP). To meet this requirement, a copy of the certificate must be provided
- Must have experience administering the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) or in the course of their work has applied business analysis techniques to investigate and facilitate discussions, analyse, review and document, model, recommend and test.
- Must have experience with the use of one or more project management productivity tools such as Rational, Primavera, CA Clarity, and MS Project Server.
- Must have Enhanced Reliability clearance
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.