Senior .NET Developer
Senior .NET Developer
Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Contract
Security Clearance: Reliability
Language Requirements: English (French nice to have)
Job Reference Number: 37340 - EW
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Senior .NET Developer for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Review and analyze business requirements as gathered by the Business Analyst/Project Manager and department representatives.
- Develop Use Case Model
- Develop the detailed UML design model
- Develop the preliminary data model.
- Assist the department representative to define software tasks;
- Lead, assign work packages to and mentor Programmer/Analysts Level 2 if or when contracted for the project to understand and complete their assignments.
- Implementation and unit testing of all code objects specified in the design model, and any others needed for a fully functional application
- Adequate documentation included in the code
- Identification of database changes required
- Maintenance of the application versioning using Team Foundation Server
- System testing
- Assistance and code corrections during UAT
- Deployment of the completed application
- Work with the Project Manager level 3, Programmer/Analyst level 3, Tester level 2 and assist department representatives to evaluate and estimate the impact of all changes to the existing production system in terms of code and query development and modifications.
- Assist the departmentrepresentative to support the existing production environment when service issues and bugs are reported and/or change requests are made.
- 10 + years as a developer
- C# .NET experience
- MVC framework experience
- CSLA .NET framework experience
- Oracle back end experience