Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language Requirements: Bilingual
Job Reference Number: 37333 - EW
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Perform end-to-end project planning based on predefined project charters, estimates, schedules and scope;
- Plan, manage, coordinate and monitor project execution and performance;
- Manage end-to-end transformational, tactical and operational projects of various sizes;
- Take corrective action as required to deliver project within scope, quality, time and budget
- Ensure internal and external stakeholder management through effective communication and partnership;
- Define and document the scope and objectives of the project within the project charter;
- Develop project cost estimates;
- Maintain existing plans, risk and issue registries, tools, procedures and systems that are needed to manage and direct the project management office activities;
- Produce and maintain integrated work breakdown structures (WBS) and schedules;
- Provide advice and recommendations to Senior Management;
- 10+ years experience in managing, planning, coordinating and monitoring projects
- 10+ years experience writing and maintaining project related documentation: business cases, charters, scope, budgets, schedules and risks
- 10+ years experience MS Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and Project/CA Clarity)
- Project Management Professional Certification, Prince2 Practitioner Certification, Project Management Certification or ITIL Certification
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.