Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Secret (Level 2)
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37329 - DW
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking a Technical Architect for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Develop technical architectures, frameworks and strategies, either for an organization or for a major application area, to meet the business and application requirements.
- Identify policies and requirements that drive out a particular solution.
- Analyze and evaluate alternative technology solutions to meet business problems.
- Ensure the integration of all aspects of technology solutions.
- Evaluate hardware and software relative to their ability to support specified requirements and, by determining potential and actual bottlenecks, and improve system performance through recommended hardware changes.
- Review computer software systems and data requirements as well as communication and response needs and determine operating systems and languages needed to support them.
- Previous work experience within the Land Command Support System (LCSS)
- Knowledge of Enhanced Local Area Network (ELAN) and Satellite Communications On-the-Move (SOTM) Change Requirements:
- Experience with Data Capture and Analysis Tool with Traffic Generation (DCAT-TG);
- Radio Frequency would be an asset.
- Exposure to SATCOM.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.