Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Secret (Level 2)
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37328 - DW
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking a Systems Analyst for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Assess LCSS LE Satellite Communications On-the-Move (SOTM) terminals, hubs and waveforms and execute tests and evaluations in accordance with test plans, test procedures and test scripts;
- Provide subject matter operational and technical expertise for L3 MPM-1000 or equivalent SOTM modem and Net Centric Waveform (NCW);
- Conduct LCSS LE SOTM field trials, tests and assessments;
- Provide Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) for LCSS LE SOTM terminals and hubs;
- Operate and maintain Data Capture and Analysis Tool – Traffic Generation (DCAT-TG) during trials and technical evaluations;
- Draft trial and lessons-learned reports, consolidating trial data and user feedback;
- Capture and report trial participant feedback; and
- Other technical services as directed by Technical Authority.
- Previous work experience within the Land Command Support System (LCSS)
- Knowledge of Enhanced Local Area Network (ELAN) and Satellite Communications On-the-Move (SOTM) Change Requirements:
- Experience with Data Capture and Analysis Tool with Traffic Generation (DCAT-TG);
- Experience with Military Off-the-Shelf (MOTS) solutions for BLACK Cryptographic Key Transfer.
- Experience with Canadian Army COMSEC operations and procedures.
- Radio Frequency experience would be an asset.
- Exposure to SATCOM.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.