Azure Cloud Developer
Azure Cloud Developer
Region: Ottawa, ON
Employment type: Full-Time ( 1Year Contract )
Security Clearance: Not Required
Job ID: 37321-EH
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking for an Azure Cloud Developer for one of our Defence sector opportunities in Ottawa, ON.
- Build custom AI on Azure AI and document processes
- Containerize legacy applications within Microsoft Azure
- Implement aspects of the data architecture road map in collaboration with the data and cloud architects
- Provide direction around the adoption of a future state for data housing and data flows
- Must own ability to learn fast, adapt to new technology and keep current with industry certifications
- 5+ years of experience in developing within the cloud-based solutions (Azure preferred)
- Experience containerizing legacy systems and applications (Docker, Kubernates, OpenShift, etc.)
- Experience developing solutions using one or more of the following Azure products: Analytics, Containers, AI, Machine Learning, Databases Integration, Security
- Oversight experience on major transformational projects and successful transitions to implementation
- Play a leading role in the development of AI integration within the National Capital Region
- Work with industry leaders in the cloud and AI sector (most people dream of this type of opportunity)!
- Awesome benefits, group RRSP Plan, and Profit Sharing for ADGA Employees.
- Exclusive employee access to Perkopolis
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.