Senior Systems Advisor
Senior Systems Advisor
Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Full-Time
Security Clearance: Secret
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37286 - DW
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Systems Advisor for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Review, analyze, and provide recommendations on space and ground system interface documentation;
- Prepare operational space and ground system deficiency and requirements documentation;
- Prepare concise monthly reports and presentations in summary of all technical progress at the stakeholder and vendor/contractor level;
- Contribute to project plans:
- Plans, including test and integration, and drawings;
- Network Management Systems (NMS).
- Review, analyze, and provide recommendation on space and ground system engineering documents, including Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRLs), Review Item Discrepancies (RIDs), plans, standards, specifications, and related data, to assess their adequacy and suitability;
- Develop test plans for prototypes and full system tests and complete integrated capability tests;
- Prepare SOWs and associated requirements documents;
- Review, analyze, and provide technical input in SOWs and associated requirements documents;
- The Level 3 Senior Systems Advisor may be required to travel to Canadian Forces Bases (CFB) Esquimalt in British Columbia and CFS Great Village in Nova Scotia for stakeholder meetings.
- Candidates must possess Secret Security Clearance
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.