Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Contract
Security Clearance: Secret (Level 2)
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37280-DW
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a System’s Auditor for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
Provide subject matter expertise and planning services in the fields of:
- Software Engineering including Software Process, design, development, coding, integration and testing of avionics software and mission avionics software and the application of standards and practices; and Mission Data Management System (MDMS).
- Assist and support Systems Engineers in the Systems Engineering Manager (SEM) Integrated Mission Systems (IMS) section through the provision of software engineering activities
- Provide and coordinate software engineering; and oversee the MH contractor’s MDMS development, integration and validation activities as well as associated documentation in support of MH acquisition and in service support.
- Development of air vehicle mission systems.
- Government of Canada SECRET clearance
- Performing software development and maintenance process activities from analysis, through coding to qualification testing of software.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.