VP of Project Management and Service Delivery
VP of Project Management and Service Delivery
Extravision, Vice President of Project Management and Service Delivery
Region: Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Secret (Level 2)
Language Requirements: English
EXTRAVISION is a privately owned Canadian company whose head office is in Trois-Rivières (Quebec, Canada). The company also has service points in the metropolitan areas of Montreal and Toronto.
Extravision specializes in the development, design and integration of security technologies. However, our expertise in this field goes beyond security equipment. Our integrated security management approach relies on our extensive expertise, capitalizing on our knowledge, analytical skills and know-how to provide the most effective and optimized means of security.
Extravision is currently seeking a Vice President of Project Management And Service Delivery to join our successful and growing Security Line of Business in Toronto. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive to join an established organization leading a team of experienced project management and service delivery managers working with Canadian public sector and private sector customers. The Vice President of Project Management And Service Delivery will lead a team of up to 50 personnel located across Canada. This individual will have knowledge and demonstrated experience responding to proposals and professional services related procurement processes. He/she will also possess leadership skills that drive growth and success within the team. The primary purpose of this role is to oversee the delivery of projects and ensuring that service delivery is carried out to the highest standards. This individual will communicate the vision and lead the development of business plans for his/her area of responsibility. The Vice President of Project Management And Service Delivery reports to Extravision’s President. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, client centric, people-focused leader, with impeccable follow through.
- Develops the annual Project Management And Service Delivery Strategic Plan.
- Oversees the development of target account plans by project managers and service delivery managers, monitoring and adjusting regularly.
- Creates accountability framework with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for major activities related to the project managers and service delivery manager roles.
- Reviews and evolves Extravision’s go-to-market strategy.
- Reviews all major RFPs and assists with bid response strategy including: bid/no bid decision and pricing strategy.
- Helps establish and adjust pricing by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Establishes, develops, strengthens, and maintains relationships with clients at all levels.
- Provides weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on KPIs to the President and other Extravision Executives as required.
- Evolves the project management and service delivery roadmap for his/her area of responsibility.
- Ensures that service delivery is carried out to the highest standards.
- Builds B2B partnerships to help address market opportunities and grow Extravision’s business.
- Uses multiple strategies to attract, retain and motivate the highest caliber of talent, building a cohesive team with a shared vision.
- Oversees the delivery of all electronic security systems related projects and ensure that client needs are met.
- Builds processes and teams to support ongoing dialogue and partnership with business stakeholders to ensure alignment with strategy and clarity around services, cost and delivery expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large national technical teams in a highly complex and matrixed environment. Ability to lead through influence, excellence and example is essential to success.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve or exceed annual objectives and related profitability targets.
- Significant experience in managing Electronic Security Systems related Profit and Loss (P&L) for a Company.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business and target account plans with a team of project managers and service delivery managers.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in overseeing a team of five (5) or more project management and service delivery managers.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience overseeing the delivery of Electronic Security Systems related projects and related services to the Canadian public and private sector within a security integrator firm or a large corporation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and mentor project management and service delivery managers.
- Possesses strong business relationships within the public sector and private sector client base across Canada.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively within a security organization and externally with other partner firms.
- Proven analytical skills to set pricing and report on KPIs to help in support of strategy and business models / improvements.
- Knowledge of, and practical experience with, IT service management methodologies (e.g. ITIL) is expected.
- Experience with and knowledge of formal project management methodologies.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering and/or Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience with a demonstrated ability to carry out the required duties of the position.
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a Government of Canada issued Secret security clearance.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.