Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37274- BD
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Quality Assistant for an internal opportunity at our head office in the National Capital Region.
The incumbent will be responsible to monitor ADGA’s official documentation through ADGA’s Business Management Systems (BMS) in order to be compliant with ISO 9001 sstandard. This will require periodically reviewing, revising and amending documented policies and processes as needed. In addition, he/she will follow up audit findings and support ADGA’s Client Satisfaction survey process, as well as other general administrative tasks as required.
- Ensure that ADGA’s official documentation are adhered to; approvals, tracking review and update, revision status, necessity and identification.
- Organizing and performing Internal Quality Audit and following up External Audits. During the audits program, taking into consideration the status and importance of the processes and areas to be audited, as well as the results of previous audits.
- Reviewing all documents/reports for completeness, accuracy and presentation of information.
- Monitor all document changes and communicates the main changes to all personnel as required.
- Create reports, communiques and draft procedures.
- Maintain the compliance of the BMS with the requirements of the ISO 9001.
- Planning and conducting audits and maintains audit records.
- Report Audit results to Contracts and Procurement Director.
- Maintains effective liaison with other departments and outside organizations.
- Certifications: Internal Auditor, ISO 9001 requirements.
- Language: Fluent in English (Read/Write/Speak), Bilingual is an asset (French/English) (Security Clearance: Reliability with the ability to obtain Secret clearance is desirable
- Education: A post-secondary certificate, university degree preferred. May require on-going training or seek ISO 9001 training. A combination of education and experience with the proven ability to perform the job tasks may be accepted
- Experience: 1 - 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience with the ISO 9001 standard.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.