Order Entry Clerk/Purchasing Clerk
Order Entry Clerk/Purchasing Clerk
Greater Toronto Area, Ontario
Region: Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37273 – AG
EXTRAVISION is a privately owned Canadian company whose head office is in Trois-Rivières (Quebec, Canada). The company also has service points in the metropolitan areas of Montreal, Toronto and Ottawa.
Extravision specializes in the development, design and integration of security technologies. However, our expertise in this field goes beyond security equipment. Our integrated security management approach relies on our extensive expertise, capitalizing on our knowledge, analytical skills and know-how to provide the most effective and optimized means of security.
Extravision’s security designs protects some of the most strategic sites in Canada.
We are currently looking for an Order Entry Clerk/Purchasing Clerk for one of our opportunities in Greater Toronto Area.
The Order Entry / Purchasing Clerk reports to the Director, Service Delivery and works in close supervision under the Technical Delivery Manager. He/she is responsible for reviewing and accurately entering customer purchase orders in Extravisions ERP, working closely with the company’s Project Management Office and Service Delivery to ensure accuracy of client purchase orders and timely processing. Post entry of the order into the ERP, the Clerk is responsible for coordinating purchasing activities with the Project Management Office and / or Service Delivery.
This position will assist with a variety of Service Delivery tasks to ensure smooth operations and service efficiency.
- The Order Entry Clerk will be first point of contact at the Branch. Duties include offering administrative support across the Branch while streamlining office operations.
- Obtains, analyzes and verifies the accuracy of the Customer Purchase Order information in a timely manner in conjunction with the Technical Delivery Manager.
- Initiates follow-up to the Project Management Office when required to ensure the order information is properly documented in the ERP.
- Timely and efficient order processing using appropriate tracking tools.
- Reviews new products and part numbers with the Technical Delivery Manager to ensure data entry inclusive of naming and costs are entered accurately into ERP.
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of the product purchase orders to approved vendors / manufacturers for projects and service as planned and approved by the Project Management Office or Service Delivery.
- Supports EST Finance with administrative tasks such as vendor invoice review and allocation of costs based on business requirements.
- Introduction and hands on training of Extravision ERP and Administrative systems.
- Shipping and receiving responsibilities and tracking of inventory including RMA's and on-loan assets for Branch location.
- Experience with ERP software (Servicentre preferred).
- Valid driver's license with good driving record. Occasional pick up/deliveries.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years working in similar job environment.
- Security Clearance: Candidate to be able to be PWGSC Secret Cleared at a minimum.
- Minimum of two-year diploma from an accredited college/university and /or minimum 2-3 years working in similar job environment
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.