Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language Requirements: English (French nice to have)
Job Reference Number: 37251-KL
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region (NCR).
- Participate in full-cycle talent acquisition and selection of existing contractors and potential candidates
- Proactively seek well-qualified candidates and maintain a strong network of active and passive candidates for future opportunities
- Work closely with internal clients to understand business requirements and market conditions and to ensure appropriate recruitment strategies are being implemented
- Assess candidates for a wide range of positions, offering both full time and contract opportunities
- Screen resumes, interview applicants, and refer well-qualified candidates to corresponding client managers
- Review content and accuracy of matrices and liaise with consultants for completion
- Maintain and accurately track candidate interactions in a recruitment database
- Negotiate salaries/rates with employees/ consultants
- Perform detailed reference checks on potential hires
- Provide accurate data and reporting on KPI’s and Metrics
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with professional organizations, user groups, and other sources of applicant referrals
- Provide a high level of customer service to both candidates and internal clients/coworkers
- Attend weekly Recruitment meetings and report on recruiting activities
- 5+ years talent acquisition experience, preferably in a professional services environment providing solutions for the Government
- 2+ years of agency talent acquisition experience
- Significant experience and responsibility recruiting for different roles at various levels (entry level to senior)
- Ability to recruit and source candidates using various methods such as e-recruiting, e-sourcing, direct recruiting, direct sourcing, networking and a variety of other methods
- Ability to analyze, assess and deliver resource requirements for Government of Canada procurement opportunities (RFPS, Bids, Tenders, etc.)
- Previous experience or exposure to RFP (Request for Proposals) practices including completing matrices, editing résumés and completing proposal grids
- Ability to proactively source and maintain strategic corporate lists of qualified talent pools and identify new tools and methods for identifying top talent
- Ability to achieve or exceed KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) & Targets
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to quickly forge strong relationships with internal Clients and quickly establish yourself as a credible, trusted advisor
- University degree OR college diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field; OR a related college diploma
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.