Cloud Security Assessor
Cloud Security Assessor
Region: National Capital Region & Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Temporary Full-Time
Security Clearance: Secret (Level 2)
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37231-EH
As a Cloud Security Assessor, you will have proven expertise in FedRAMP, CSA, ISACA, ISO, CSE ITSG-33 and other standards as they relate to Cloud Security projects you’ve actively completed, for Government and Commercial Clients. You have assessed, designed, and worked with medium and high sensitivity applications, as they’ve been moved to the Cloud and, ideally, on overall Cloud Security Adoption strategy. You have Threat and Risk Assessment experience related to CASB, Cloud Fabric, DMZ, traffic, Security services (Cloud and additional), and Security practices. You have, in a Lead role, managed Risks, Safeguards, and Implementation Plan on scale and elasticity with Security and Safeguard selection. You have been a part of and are familiar with the best SLO / SLAs to establish form CSPs, as part of Client planning and requirements.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking a Cloud Security Assessor for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Review, analyze, and/or apply Federal, Provincial and Industry IT Security policies, System IT Security Certification & Accreditation processes, Frameworks, IT Security products, safeguards and best practices, and the IT Security risk mitigation strategies
- Identify threats to, and vulnerabilities to IT, Operational, and IoT connected systems
- Identify personnel, technical, physical, and procedural threats to and vulnerabilities of IT systems
- Develop reports such as: Data security analysis, Concepts of operation, Statements of Sensitivity (SoSs), Threat assessments, Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs), Non-technical Vulnerability Assessments, Risk assessments, IT Security threat, vulnerability and/or risk briefings
- Conduct Certification activities such as building plans, gathering and examining evidence, examining controls, and building safeguard plans
- Gain and support interim and full operational authority to proceed, on new and augmented systems
You will have at least one (1) of the following Certifications or interest & a plan to attain more in the short term:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (entry level certificate).
- AWS Solutions Architect.
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty.
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty.
- AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) (entry level certificate).
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Good to have: Master’s Degree OR Bachelor’s Degree in computer-related discipline
- 5+ years in Security Architecture
- 2+ years in Cloud Security experience.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.