Cloud Security Architects
Cloud Security Architects
Region: National Capital Region or Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Permanent or Contract
Security Clearance: Secret (Level 2)
Language Requirements: English (French nice to have)
Job Reference Number: 32230-EH
Anticipatory Staffing Notice: This positon is expected to be required in the future thus we are proactively accepting applications and reviewing candidates. Thank you for taking a moment to apply to this positon and for considering career opportunities with ADGA Group Consultants Inc.
The ADGA Group is currently seeking Cloud Security Architects for multiple positions, for work in both the Ottawa and Toronto area. As a Cloud Security expert, you are responsible for a range of Cyber Security and possibly Hands-on Security for Cloud deployments, in planning, deployment, and operational updates.
As a Cloud Security Architect, you will have proven expertise in FedRAMP, CSA, ISACA, ISO, CSE ITSG-33 and other standards as they relate to Cloud Security projects you’ve actively completed, for Government and Commercial Clients
What We Are Looking For:
- Resources who have assessed, designed, and worked with medium and high sensitivity applications, as they’ve been moved to the Cloud and, ideally, on overall Cloud Security Adoption strategy.
- Resources who have experience designing, moving, upgrading and safeguarding information as it relates to CASB, Cloud Fabric, DMZ, traffic, Security services (Cloud and additional), and Security practices.
- Candidates who have, in a Lead role, managed expectations on scale and elasticity with Security and Safeguard selection.
- Candidates who have been a part of and are familiar with the best SLO / SLAs to establish form CSPs, as part of Client planning and requirements.
Experience Requirements (experience/skills/clearance):
- Review, analyze, and/or apply: Architectural methods, frameworks, and models such as TOGAF, SABSA, DNDAF, DODAF, US government FEAP, Canadian government BTEP and GSRM, Zachman, UMM
- Review, analyze, and/or apply a broad range of security technologies, such as DLP, Network Security, Endpoint Security, AI / ML, and Data Analytics
- Review, analyze, and/or apply Secure IT architectures, standards, communications, and security protocols such as IPSec, SSL, SSH, S-MIME, HTTPS
- Review, analyze, and/or apply IT Security protocols at all layers of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) stacks
- Review, analyze, and/or apply the significance and implications of market and technology trends in order to apply them within architecture roadmaps and solution designs. (examples: web services security, incident management, identity management)
- Review, analyze, and/or apply Best practices and standards related to the concept of network zoning and defence in-depth principles
- Prepare technical reports such as requirement analysis, options analysis, technical architecture documents, mathematical risk modeling
- Master’s Degree OR Bachelor’s Degree in computer-related discipline
- 5+ years in Security Architecture
- 2+ years in Cloud Security experience.
- Government of Canada (Secret+) and / or Government of Ontario active clearance.
You will have at least one (1) of the following Certifications or interest & a plan to attain more in the short term:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (entry level certificate).
- AWS Solutions Architect.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer.
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty.
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty.
- AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) (entry level certificate).
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD).
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.