Human Resource Business Partner
Human Resource Business Partner
Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language Requirements: English (Bilingual English/French an asset).
Job Reference Number: 37229 - AG
Job Length – January 2019- December 31 2019
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking a Human Resource Business Partner – to work contract for our head office in the National Capital Region.
ADGA’s Talent team is currently looking for an accomplished and versatile Human Resources Business Partner with a proven record of accomplishment and exceptional communication and organizational skills. The successful candidate will have the desire to offer a high level of professionalism to employees, consultants and managers in the assigned group of clients and will serve as an ambassador of ADGA Group Consultants Inc.
The Human Resources Business Partner will work both independently and as part of a Talent team focused on the delivery of collaborative initiatives and programs. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in handling challenging issues in a diverse, transformational and dynamic work environment. The successful candidate will possess superior communication and interpersonal skills and will have demonstrated experience in handling challenging issues in a diverse, transformational and dynamic work environment. .
You will enjoy working with us if you, thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly to changes, curious, think outside the box, self-starter and are highly organized. This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR professional to truly become a strategic business partner and have a tremendous impact.
- Assist with the development, coordination, implementation, ongoing administration and communication of various HR programs, policies and initiatives, including: Benefits, Compensation, Culture, HRIS, KPI & Metrics, Employee Relations, Contract agreements, Health and Safety, AODA, and On Boarding.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and delivery of services to management, employees and consultants in regards to total compensation programs; including but not limited to base pay, benefits and pay structure.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and delivery of services to management, employees and consultants in regards to career development programs; including but not limited to job descriptions, career framework, succession planning and training and development programs.
- Assist the Talent department with the development, support and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Support organizational change management initiatives to meet team and corporate objectives.
- Assist with the administration and tracking of contract agreements, training, performance evaluations, and business transformation initiatives.
- English (Bilingual English/French an asset).
- Post Secondary education in Human Resources or related field.
- 5+ years of related Human Resources experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to present ideas and/or recommendations effectively.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current employment legislation in Ontario and Québec, market trends and HR best practices.
- Self-starter with demonstrated flexibility and ability to manage changing priorities.
- Interpersonal skills with ability to professionally interact with all levels of personnel.
- CHRP or CHRL designation is considered an asset.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.