Senior Technical Architect
Senior Technical Architect
Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Permanent or Contract
Security Clearance: Secret (Level 2)
Language Requirements: English (French nice to have)
Job Reference Number: 37215 - EH
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking for Technical Architect for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Analyse and maintain the data integrity and security of the Oracle Database;
- Provide software solutions to address deficiencies by studying information needs,
- Conferring with client stakeholders, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes;
- Analyze, design and maintain C++ client-server and/or web applications;
- Collaborate with Application/SW Architect, Programmer/Software Developers, and Testers on the development of the client applications;
- Interface with external data sources associated with organization’s applications load and export application data in a secure manner;
- Support help desk staff in resolving issues;
- Manage workflow within the organization’s applications;
- Provide application guidance to the internal team; provide guidance to all members of the organization on impact of potential changes to the application objects and classes, in an agile programming environment; and;
- Any other Technical Architect related tasks requested by the Task Authority to support operations.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of ten (10) years of demonstrated experience as a Technical Architect
- The resource must have two (2) years of demonstrated experience within the past four (4) years designing and implementing HRMS software applications (10,000 users with 1000+ concurrent users)
- The resource must have a minimum of three (3) year of demonstrated experience within the past five (5) years in writing Windows Service (C#/.NET) level processes that interact with strict Windows 7 (or Windows 10) security policies.
- The resource must have a minimum of four (4) years of demonstrated experience over past eight (8) years developing Oracle server side processes. Server side processes are defined as scripts and stored procedures.
- The resource should have a post-secondary education. (College/CEGEP diploma or University degree)
- The resource should have recent demonstrated experience designing and implementing multi-user HRMS software applications using C++ in an object oriented environment (10,000 users with 1000+ concurrent users).
- The resource should have demonstrated experience developing HRMS software applications or other large organizations HRMS software applications within the past four (4) years.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements through out the organization.
Accommodations are available on request f r candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility officer.