Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language Requirements: English (French nice to have)
Job Reference Number: 37209-EW
ADGA’s Space Division is looking to hire an enthusiastic Systems Engineer to contribute to our existing application development activities in the Artificial Intelligence / Deep Learning sphere, and to identify and pursue innovative new opportunities for the application of Machine Learning in the Space domain. The ideal candidate will have a broad exposure to a wide variety of Space topics as well as an established record of applying TensorFlow, TensorBoard, Python and related technologies to solve problems.
We are currently looking a Application Developer for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Prepare training datasets from space-based data
- Train, validate and apply TensorFlow models for object detection in satellite images.
- Conceive and develop prototype applications for AI/ML relevant to the Space domain
- Participate in the proposal development process
- Demonstrated experience in applying TensorFlow in professional or published personal projects.
- Experience training and tuning deep learning models in Tensorflow / Keras / Python, especially on remotely sensed (e.g. satellite, aerial, UAS) data
- Minimum bachelor degree in Science or Engineering
- 3+ years Systems Engineering or similar work experience
- Hold (or eligible for) Government of Canada Secret clearance
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.