Region: Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language Requirements: English (French nice to have)
Job Reference Number: 37200-BD
Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking a Proposal Specialist for an internal opportunity in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Qualify candidate qualifications against RFP and contract requirements for suitability for use in ADGA proposals and for internal contract staffing requirements
- Write fully compliant qualifying documentation for proposed candidates - resource matrices and resumes for qualification demonstration
- Perform quality review on previously written resource qualifying documents
- Assist in the development/review/edit of corporate proposal documents for compliance and quality.
- Must have a post secondary education
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines with the flexibility and willingness to perform overtime work, as required, to meet those deadlines
- Must provide a professional approach in a work environment dealing with all levels of personnel
- Must have strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Must be very skilled with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.