Region: Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Temporary Full-Time
Security Clearance: No Clearance Required
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37197-SB
Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking a Security Specialist for one of our opportunities in the Greater Toronto Area.
The preferred candidate will participate in the development and implementation of the strategic plan for the City’s IT Risk Management Program and other applicable assignments as directed by management. This includes but is not limited to:
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise on IT Risk Management, Information Security, Cyber Security and Business Resiliency as part of RMCSC services to clients and project teams;
- Provide eDiscovery support;
- Maintain chain of custody of evidence and data needed for litigation and investigative purposes;
- Process and search for evidence, analyse, and produce reports based on findings in support of forensic investigations and litigation matters using industry best practices and internal policies and procedures;
- Conduct forensic searches on devices such as computer systems, storage media, and mobile devices
- Conduct IT Compliance Audits;
- Support the development of the City’s IT Risk Management Program and Cyber Security Program as outlined in Section 1.0 Description of Assignment
- Assist with incident management, eDiscovery support and investigations;
- Maintain a detailed log of hours spent on assigned activities for tracking and financial management purposes
- Support the Manager of Risk Management, Cyber Security & Compliance.
- Candidates must possess a current Ontario Private Investigator's Licence.NOTE: Proof satisfactory to the City that the Candidate meets these requirements will be required prior to evaluation.
- Experience using eDiscovery software tools to preserve and/or collect stored electronic information to support legal, regulatory or other investigations (Min 5 years)
- Experience in IT risk management and frameworks (Min 5 years)
- Experience developing Security/Risk Management Policies and Procedures (Min 5 years)
- Experience conducting investigations (IT and non-IT) (Min 5 years)
- IT Audit remediation experience (2 – 3 years)
- Business continuity / Disaster recovery / Pandemic planning experience (2 – 3 years)
- Critical Infrastructure protection experience (Min 5 years)
- Experience working in an Emergency Operation Center and/or IMS Certification (2 – 3 years)
- Experience working with COBIT, ITIL and ISO standards and frameworks (2 – 4 years)
- Experience working in the municipal government sector (Min 5 years)
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.