Jr. Project Manager
Jr. Project Manager
Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Temporary Full-Time
Security Clearance: Secret (Level 2)
Language Requirements: English (French nice to have)
Job Reference Number: 37192 - EW
Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking a Project Manager for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Coordination of project events and management activities
- Provision of control support for the project including data collection, analysis and updates to budgets and schedule
- Producing documentation in support of Project planning
- Schedule and attend delivery management activities
- Conduct weekly reviews of schedule items
- Provide Project budget analysis and updates
- University Degree at Bachelors level
- 1 year of experience in project management within last 5 years
- Demonstrated work experience in at least 2 of the following:
- Integration Management including project plan management, project plan execution and overall project change control
- Scope Management including planning, definition, verification and change control of scope
- Time Management including the definition, sequencing and duration estimation of activities, and the development and control of schedules
- Cost Management including resource planning, cost budgeting and cost control
- Quality Management including quality planning, quality assurance and quality control;
- Human Resource Management including organizational planning and team development,
- Communications Management including communications planning, information distribution, performance reporting and administrative closure;
- Risk Management including risk identification, risk quantification,risk response development and risk response control;
- Procurement Management including assisting in source selection, contract administration and contract closeout
- Project Integration, including project plan management, project plan execution and overall project change control;
- Project Requirements Management, including requirementsanalysis, requirements management planning and requirements management tool use & support;
- Airborne or space-based remote sensing;
- Space-related systems (e.g. ground segment, space segment, space to ground communications);
- Formulation, drafting, development, update and refinement of various plans, documents and project deliverables required for the planning, decision making, approval, implementation, control and delivery of projects;
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.