Account Executive - Defence
Account Executive - Defence
Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language Requirements: English (French nice to have)
Job Reference Number: 37190-KL
Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking an Account Executive for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Identifies and assesses opportunities within the Defence Project Staffing, Converged Security (physical, electronic and cyber) and IM/IT Staff Augmentation and Enterprise Computing market.
- Initiates opportunities, and manages a significant pipeline to meet growth and revenue targets.
- Focuses on customer relationships to generate new opportunities and customer satisfaction to drive repeat business.
- Achieves desired market penetration and market share within agreed upon parameters.
- Prepares written documentation and delivers oral presentations for external clients and internal corporate audiences.
- Develops marketing and pricing strategies.
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports with respect to business unit forecasts, budgets, issues, and progress.
- Prepares proposals, presentations, quotations, contracts, and supporting documentation.
- Negotiates contracts and agreements.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of Professional Services, IM/IT or Project Staffing sales and business development experience.
- Must have demonstrated experience and financial results of selling into Department of National Defence (DND) or other Government of Canada departments.
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ideally have strong business and/or government and military contacts.
- Must have experience delivering presentations to individuals as well as groups at the management and executive level.
- Must have superior organizational skills and the ability to plan, coordinate, and monitor a significant number of functions/tasks simultaneously.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills paired with an ability to build rapport with diverse clients in a variety of settings.
- Must demonstrate the potential to lead teams.
- Prior military experience is an asset.
- CRM (Salesforce or similar) experience is an asset.
Other Requirements:University Degree or College diploma in Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing management, or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.