Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager
Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Secret (Level 2)
Language Requirements: English (French nice to have)
Job Reference Number: 37179-KL
Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking a Contract File Manager for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
The Contract File Manager (CFM) reports to the Vice-President, Defence. He/she is responsible for ensuring the consistent management and successful execution of the Contract(s) that he/she has been assigned.
He/she oversees ADGA’s resources (employees, contractors and independent consultants) working on Defence-related Government projects as part of longer-term staff augmentation and larger systems integration solutions. He/she acts as the point of contact for the Client/BSM and for all management communications and attend briefings, meetings and presentations as required. He/she will be required to plan, manage and address budget matters, including margins, labour category changes and seek to increase the profitability of ADGA through additional tasks or other projects.
He/she is responsible for executing the processes and procedures of the Division, and supporting the mission, the vision and the strategy of the Corporation as approved by the CEO.
He/she must ensure that he/she works in accordance with the values of the Corporation: integrity, commitment, loyalty, confidentiality, working in an ethical and professional manner, building knowledge and acting in a responsible and equitable manner at all times.
Internal Management Responsibilities:
- Plan and budget monthly forecasts of resources working on existing projects and contracts and subsequent revenue generation from resource billing.
- Manage and maintain oversight on individual project financial performance in order to improve company margins and efficiencies.
- Coordinate and manage the process of adding new resources to existing DND contracts and projects by interfacing with the customer and internal departments (recruiting, contracts)
- Identify and lead opportunities for existing or complementary contract options and extensions as part of customer interactions to grow company revenue.
- Act as lead for setup and coordination of new resources recruited for new contracts and Government projects.
- Work with Account Executives by identifying business development opportunities and support the capture management of new business proposals.
External Management Responsibilities:
- Act as the key contact with the customer; ensure that overall program status and any issues with regards to Quality, Delivery and Cost are consistently reviewed and status understood; solid customer relationship and customer satisfaction is a prime objective.
- Act as the resource manager for ADGA resources deployed on projects to coordinate issues and contract deliverables.
- Maintain constant communication with customers to understand the market, current contracts and any opportunity for increased business
- Travel to customer facilities to present ADGA capabilities may be required in addition to hosting / coordinating customer visits, tours and presentations.
- Engage key executives and stakeholders in the review of project performance to ensure contract compliance and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
- Language: English essential (written/spoken); Bilingual considered an asset (English/French; written/spoken)
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Qualifications: PMP considered an asset or equivalent program management experience
- Technical: Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to plan and develop solutions while transitioning between tactical and strategic objectives on a daily/ weekly basis
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to confidently interface to external senior people
- Ability to effectively execute projects in highly disciplined manner
- Education: University Degree in Business, Engineering or related field
- Experience: 7-10 year’s demonstrated experience with management of complex, high-value, multi-discipline projects or contracts.
- Previous experience in managing and growing Defence or Government sector medium to large multi-year systems integration projects in IT/IM, Cyber, Communications, Networks or C4ISR considered an asset.
- Previous experience and understanding of the Defence sector considered an asset.
- Previous experience with the Canadian Government procurement, professional service contracting (THS, TBIPS, TSPS) and project management processes considered an asset.
- A combination of education and experience with the proven ability to perform the tasks may be accepted.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.