Greater Toronto Area, Ontario
Account Executive – Extravision Converged Security
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario
Duration: Full Time
Date Posted: 2018-05-11
Reference Number: 37111-HZ
Extravision (Division of ADGA Group Consulting Inc.) is seeking a highly driven, dynamic Account Executive to join our Toronto based team. The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for developing business with existing clients as well as establishing new relationships and expanding Extravision’s portfolio within the Greater Toronto Area.
- Identifies and assesses opportunities within the Integrated Security industry.
- Initiates opportunities, and manages a significant pipeline to meet growth and revenue targets.
- Fosters lasting and mutually beneficial business relationships by communicating clearly and providing exceptional client support.
- Achieves desired market penetration and market share within agreed upon parameters.
- Prepares written documentation and delivers oral presentations for external clients and internal corporate audiences.
- Develops marketing and pricing strategies.
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports with respect to business unit forecasts, budgets, issues, and progress.
- Prepares proposals, presentations, quotations, contracts, and supporting documentation.
- Negotiates contracts and agreements.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years business development experience in the Security Industry.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Must have demonstrated experience selling IT services in private industry and/or provincial and municipal governments.
- Must have experience delivering presentations to individuals as well as groups at the management and executive level.
- Must have the ability to manage and translate objectives into actions, which are specific, measurable, and achievable with realistic timelines.
- Must have superior organizational skills and the ability to plan, coordinate, and monitor a significant number of functions/tasks simultaneously.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills paired with an ability to build rapport with diverse clients in a variety of settings.
- Must demonstrate the potential to lead teams.
- Must be eligible for Secret security clearance.
- University Degree or College diploma in Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing management, or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.