Business Analyst - Level 3
Business Analyst - Level 3
Position Title: Business Analyst – Level 3
Region: National Capital Region (NCR)
Employment type: Full-Time
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Job ID: 4848-MC
Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for Business Analyst – Level 3 for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Perform business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows;
- Develop and document a detailed statement of requirements for the proposed alternative recommended in the preliminary analysis report;
- Prepare/review logistic support cost estimates, analysis and alternatives, present trade-off information and recommend course of action along the various phases and stages of project life cycle;
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and document items such as database content, structure, application subsystems, and develop data dictionary;
- Define and document interfaces of manual to automated operations within application subsystems, to external systems, and between new and existing systems;
- Identify candidate business processes for re-design, prototype potential solutions, provide trade-off information and suggest a recommended course of action. Identify the modifications to the automated processes;
- Document the technological environment for the testing of a prototype or product, providing logistic support, proposing acceptance test criteria;
- Coordinate user acceptance testing and site surveys prior to the deployment of the solution;
- Coordinate dependencies with other projects and plan; and effectively manage communications with other stakeholders to promote/ensure compatibility with other projects;
- Support and use the selected departmental methodologies;
- Create Business Rules Catalogue and decision tables to model conditions and actions;
- Prepare Business Requirements Document;
- Prepare Statement of requirements for considered alternatives;
- Prepare Requirements traceability matrix;
- Create Acceptance test criteria documentation;
- Create solution validation plan and associated documents (e.g. Client surveys);
- Prepare amended procedures and methods documents;
- Prepare Cost Estimates;
- Prepare Risk Management procedures;
- Prepare Lessons learned documentation; and
- All other Work related under this category.
- Must have a university undergraduate degree or a college diploma or have minimum of five years of experience in Business IM/IT Enabled projects.
- Must have seven years of experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements as a Business Systems Analyst
- Must have at least seven years of experience establishing acceptance test criteria with clients.
- Must have at least seven years using modelling tools to develop business requirements (such as use case diagrams, conceptual data models, workflow model, etc.).
- Must have at least seven years of experience conducting business needs assessment and developing a Business Case.
- Must hold a valid reliability clearance.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.